Scratch and Win at Lifestyle Deanside
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of participation
1. Information regarding prizes and how to participate forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants accept these conditions.
2. The Promoter is Lifestyle Communities Limited, (ACN 078 675 153) Level 1 9-17 Raglan Street, South Melbourne. Melbourne VIC 3205.
3. The Promotion commences at 8.00am AEST on 1 Nov 2021 and will continue until 5.00pm on 1 Feb 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Participants must be a Victorian resident aged 18 years or over to be eligible for entry (“Eligible Entrants”). Directors, officers, management, and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter are ineligible to participate.
5. The Promoter will distribute scratch and win tickets to selected Eligible Entrants during the Promotion Period. Eligible entrants participate in the promotion by scratching the ticket to immediately reveal an instant win prize.
6. To redeem the prize, winners must book and attend a tour with a consultant at the Deanside Lifestyle Communities Community, 21 Mushu St, Deanside, Victoria, and present their winning ticket. All prizes must be presented by 28 Feb 2022, after which the right to claim a prize will expire.
7. There are 60 prizes to be won. All participants will receive a prize. Prizes include: $15 discount voucher off any shop at Terry White Chemmart Woodlea; 2 free desserts at Witchmount Estate; 1 Red wine from Witchmount Estate; 1 White wine from Witchmount Estate; Sunbury bowls social membership
8. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $2080 (inc GST).
9. If a prize includes vouchers, the vouchers are only valid until the voucher expiry date specified on the voucher or by the provide and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the provider. Once awarded, the Promoter will not be liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged, or tampered with in any way.
10. The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
13. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged, or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
16. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries from any person who has stolen, forged, mutilated, or tampered with or benefits from any tampering with the ticket, or acts in violation of these conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.