Weekly site fee
What is the weekly site fee?
Lifestyle Communities is a land lease community where you purchase your home to own and lease the land on which it resides. Lifestyle Communities charge a weekly site fee to cover the costs of running and maintaining the community as part of the land lease model.
What it covers:
• On-site Community Managers
• Maintenance of common garden areas and your front garden
• Maintenance and running costs of the Clubhouse and other resort-style facilities
How much does it cost?
The weekly site fee is partly offset by some of your current expenses, since in a Lifestyle Community, you will benefit from:
• No council rates.
• No water rates.
• Reduced building and contents insurance due to brand new home build and a secure, gated community environment.
• Discounted electricity.
• Reduced water and gas (when downsizing your home).
• Reduced home maintenance costs from moving into a brand new home with new appliances and fixtures.