Community running and maintenance costs
What is our weekly fee?
Lifestyle Communities is a land lease community where you purchase your home to own and lease the land on which it resides. Lifestyle Communities charge a weekly fee to cover the costs of running and maintaining the community as part of the land lease model.
Benefits of the weekly fee include:
• Live-in Community Managers
• Maintenance of common garden areas and your front garden
• Maintenance and running costs of the Clubhouse and other resort-style facilities
How much does it cost?
It’s important to note that the weekly fee is partly offset by some of your current expenses, since in a Lifestyle Community, you will benefit from:
• No council rates.
• No water rates.
• Reduced building and contents insurance due to brand new home build and a secure, gated community environment.
• Discounted electricity.
• Reduced water and gas consumption (when downsizing your home).
• Reduced home maintenance costs from moving into a brand new home with new appliances and fixtures.