Lifestyle Warragul’s Social Committee has been busy organising plenty of events. We had ‘The Girls Night In’ to raise money for the Cancer Council of Victoria. A total of $743.00 was raised on the night which has been doubled to $1,486.00 by a donation from the Lifestyle Communities Foundation.
There were raffles and lucky door prizes with pink being the theme of the night. A sight to behold was the girls walking home late in the night in their pink pyjamas, they may have even scared the resident Lifestyle rabbits!
Events coming up at Lifestyle Warragul:
- Remembrance Day with the unveiling of Long Pine Plaque
- Presentation by Jarred Carroll On his experience walking the Kokoda Trace
- MHIA Insurance Presentation
- Christmas Market in clubhouse
- Homeowners Christmas Street Party
- Village Singers Christmas Carols Sing-a-long
- Manager’s Christmas Party Pizza Night for homeowners
- Delivery to Homeowners – Christmas Presents from Lifestyle (manager in Santa Suit & on buggy)
- Delivery of Food Relief Groceries to local charity – donated by Homeowners
- Toy delivery to The Salvation Army – donated by Homeowners
- New Year’s Eve Party
Want to stay up to date with more from Lifestyle Warragul? Follow our community Facebook page!