Looking for a delicious treat that’s quick, simple & not too naughty? Check out these goodies! The real test is stopping at just the one! You can even cook this recipe along with our Wellness Coordinator Bridget Meehan by watching the recording of our Healthy at Home Facebook cook along here
Makes approx 6 brownies
• 1 cup walnuts
• 10 large Medjool dates, pitted & chopped
• 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
• 1 Tbsp. honey (or maple syrup)
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• 1-3 tsp. water
1. Line a small bread pan with cling wrap & set aside.
2. Place the walnuts in the food processor & pulse into finely ground.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, without the water & pulse until well combined.
4. Add a splash of water, as needed, to get the mixture to come together. Transfer mixture to pan. It will be crumbly but should stick to itself when you press down firmly with your fingers.
5. Slice & serve or refrigerate if you want to get them to firm up a bit more.