One cup of raw cauliflower will provide 77% of daily vitamin C needs, is a great source of fibre and has ingredients that strengthen bones and the cardiovascular system.
- 350g cauliflower florets or cauliflower rice
- 1 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil & 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups of chopped vegetables (e.g. carrots, broccoli, frozen corn, frozen peas)
- Sesame seeds, chilli flakes and coriander for garnish
- If making your own cauliflower rice, pulse cauliflower in a food processor until it resembles rice (about 2-3 mins) and set aside
- To make the sauce whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger
- Heat half the vegetable oil in a frypan over medium heat and cook egg for 2-3 minutes on each side. Let cool and then cut into small pieces
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in a large frypan over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes until translucent and then stir in other vegetables for another 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in cauliflower, eggs, and soy sauce mixture 3-4 minutes or until cauliflower is tender
- Serve immediately with your garnishes of choice