Looking for a delicious way to cool off with a rich and decadent dessert? Our no-bake cheesecake is the perfect reason to get busy in the kitchen. Just be sure to share with your fellow homeowners!
- 250g of Arnott’s Nice biscuits (however any plain sweet biscuits can be used)
- 8 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups very cold pure cream
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Grease a round 20cm pan (preferably spring loaded).
- In a food processor, process the biscuits to form fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and combine.
- Transfer into the pan and press evenly on the bottom and up the sides. Using a glass will help to evenly distribute the base mixture. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile in an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium-high speed until smooth, roughly two minutes.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add the pure cream. Then increase the speed to medium-high and beat until stiff peaks form, rough three to four minutes.
- Slowly add the lemon juice to combine.
- Pour mixture into cold pan, levelling top with a spatula. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until set at least four hours.
- Cheese cake mixture will last up to two days.
- Just before serving, top with the fruit and edible flowers, to your taste.
Did you like this recipe? Share it with your friends on Facebook!