Satisfy your sweet tooth while getting your dose of much needed nutrients with these delicious cacao bliss balls brought to you by our Lifestyle Wellness Coordinator, Olivia Turnbull.
Cacao Bliss Balls
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1/3 cup natural cacao powder
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Process for 2-3 minutes or until the nuts are nely chopped and the mixture comes together.
- Roll 2 teaspoons of the mixture into balls. Roll in extra shredded coconut if desired.
- Refrigerate to harden for serving.
Want to see more where this came from? Subscribe to the Lifestyle Communities e-newsletter to stay up to date with the latest from the blog!