Lifestyle recipes: salmon parcels
- 2 baby potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
- 150g skinless salmon fillet
- 1 tsp. grated lemon rind
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 tsp. chopped dill
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Steam potato and carrot until tender and crisp.
- Rub salmon with grated lemon rind and pepper.
- Cut a 30cm x 50cm piece of foil. In the centre of the foil, place a 15cm x 15cm square of baking paper.
- Place potato and carrot into the centre of baking paper. Top with spinach leaves and then salmon. Sprinkle with dill. Fold paper into parcel and then foil around it.
- Place parcel into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: Healthy Food Guide.