Pears are an excellent source of fibre and Vitamin C. A single medium pear contains nearly 24 per cent the daily fibre recommendations!
- Ripe pear
- 1/2 tsp pure maple syrup
- Generous sprinkle of cinnamon
- Toppings (nuts, yoghurt granola etc)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Slice the pear in half and scoop out the seeds. Drizzle pear with maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake on a baking pan or in an oven-proof dish until soft and tender, about 25-30 minutes.
- Top with your choice of yogurt, nut butter, granola or nuts.