Salmon is full of Omega-3, a highly beneficial fatty acid for the brain. The Omega-3 in salmon provides more oxygen to the brain, allowing us to retain new information and remember older information.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 1 garlic bulb, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced into ribbons
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan)
- Toss the onion, capsicum and garlic into a shallow roasting tray with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes
- Toss the cherry tomatoes and zucchinni slices with 1 tbsp of olive oil and add to the tray. Lay the salmon fillets on top and drizzle with a little more oil and a squeeze of lime juice. Add the lime wedges to the pan and roast for 10-12 minutes.
- Top with parsley and serve