- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup crispy brown rice cereal
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsalted almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup flaxseeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine oats, cereal, blueberries, almonds, flaxseeds and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine rice syrup and nut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients and combine. Transfer to tray and press down firmly with back of spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until just starting to colour to golden brown.
- Let cool in tray for 10 minutes. Lift out of tray and cut into 20 bars. Then let cool for another 30 minutes.
Makes 20 bars
Source: Eating Well Magazine
Photo courtesy of: Blissful Basil