- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup reduced-fat Greek-
- style yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons self-raising our
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 12-hole muffin tin with oil, or line with muffin cases.
- Place all ingredients in a blender in above order & blend using the pulse action for 1–2 minutes, or until smooth & creamy. You may need to give the blender a stir to move ingredients around.
- Pour the mixture into prepared muffin tin. Lightly press toppings of your choice (e.g. blueberries) into each muffin
- Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until muffins are golden brown. Leave to cool for a few minutes, then remove from muffin tin & cool completely on a wire rack.