Try this simple and fast recipe for a nutritious breakfast or snack. You can add any toppings you like!
- 1 avocado
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Optional toppings: chives, bacon, goat cheese, coriander
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Slice the avocado in half, remove the pip and scoop out around 1-2 tablespoon of avocado to create larger cavities.
- Place the avocados upright in a baking dish and gently crack one egg into each half. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the whites have set but the yolks are still runny.
- Add any additional toppings you would like.