What's included in the Weekly Site Fee?
We offer a 90 year secure lease on the land on which your home resides. Keep reading to learn more about this including what it is and why it's a great!
What is our weekly fee?
Lifestyle Communities is a land lease community where you purchase your home to own and lease the land on which it resides. Lifestyle Communities charge a weekly fee to cover the costs of running and maintaining the community as part of the land lease model.
Benefits of the weekly fee include:
- Live-in Community Managers
- Maintenance of common garden areas and your front garden
- Maintenance and running costs of the Clubhouse and other resort-style facilities
Plus when you move to a Lifestyle Community you'll gain access to our leading resort-style facilities
How much does it cost?
It’s important to note that the weekly fee is partly offset by some of your current expenses, since in a Lifestyle Community, you will benefit from:
- No council rates.
- No water rates.
- Reduced building and contents insurance due to brand new home build and a secure, gated community environment.
- Discounted electricity.
- Reduced water and gas consumption (when downsizing your home).
- Reduced home maintenance costs from moving into a brand new home with new appliances and fixtures.
Weekly fee: Breakdown
- Single person on the Age Pension (after Rental Assistance rebate): $126.33 ($199.23 less $72.90 Rent Assistance rebate)
- Self-funded single person: $199.23
- Couple on the Age Pension (after Rental Assistance rebate): $161.47 ($230.17 less $68.70 Rent Assistance rebate)
- Self-funded couple: $230.17