- 2 small beetroots, trimmed, peeled, cut into wedges
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 bunch baby carrots, trimmed, peeled.
- 1/2 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped.
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Moroccan spice
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place beetroot on one prepared tray and carrots on other. Drizzle with oil and season. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, turning once or until tender.
- Place couscous and boiling water in a heatproof bowl. Cover. Stand for five minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Fluff couscous with a fork.
- Make dressing: Place all ingredients in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add warm roasted vegetables, herbs and dressing to couscous. Toss to combine. Top with almonds. Serve warm.